Monthly Schedule for Online-cum-Correspondence Subjects
(One subject each month)
|8 days||Start reading the subject reading material sent ahead of the course. |
Attend 8 days of Live Zoom classes:
Monday to Friday of week 1, 7 pm to 9 pm
Monday to Friday of week 2, 7 pm to 9 pm
|12 days||Complete the reading material and attend an online group discussion with the teacher. |
Complete the reading assignment simultaneously as the material is read.
|10 days||Work on the writing & practical assignments and submit them.|
|Note:||Students who need more time to complete assignments can utilize the 3 free months in the year to complete their pending work.|
Schedule for Residential Subjects
(Two subjects per residential seminar)
Each year in June, the students will come to Delhi or Dehradun for 6 days to attend in-person classes for two subjects.
- Arrive Sunday evening / Monday morning.
- Day 1 to Day 3 – Subject 1
- Day 4 to Day 6 – Subject 2
- Over the rest of the month of June and the month of July, the students will read the books against the two subjects studied in residential format and complete their assignment by July end. (If needed, they use the next free month (August) for assignment completion.
Monthly Online Connect
- All students meet from 7 pm to 8:30 pm once a month for a live online group discussion time with the academic coordinator to discuss the subject of the month, who will, at this time, address any doubts the students may have.
- These monthly meetings are led by NICCS’ academic coordinators, who are theologically qualified and are experienced field practitioners.
- The President of the college also frequently participates in these weekly meetings, as time allows.
Monthly Online Chapel
The students meet once a month (online) via zoom on the third Tuesday of every month at 7 pm for one hour of devotion time, organized and led by the NICCS academic coordinators.